Courtney Love nimmt alles zurück

Vor zwei Tagen haben wir noch über Courtney Loves anerkennende Kommentare zu Amy Winehouse und ihren Drogenproblemen berichtet - doch nun stellt sich heraus: es war alles gelogen.

O-Ton Courtney:

"I said no such thing. I care deeply about her talent, I love this record tons, but I wouldn't comment even if I did have any knowledge. She hasn't hurt anyone I care for and she hasn't hurt me. My deepest apologies to anyone who believes this nonsense, that I would judge or fingerpoint unless I felt that (many) people's lives were on the line.

"I keep my own counsel about sex, drugs and rock'n'roll and I do not judge others unless I know they are a danger to other people beloved in my own life. If that's the case then they'd better watch out. Otherwise my philosophy is super simple: live and let live.

"Sorry, this is all just not true. My apologies to Ms Winehouse for this ill-informed nonsense. It's not something I would say or do. Especially about someone, again, who I barely know and have unlimited admiration for."

Schade :(

Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite